Sunday, April 22, 2007

-i met a "friend"-

Last week but one, I had no friend
But that was all the past
Because only three days later, I met a "friend".
The joy that filled my heart,
only I can explain, for a new
found treasure I hold close to my heart.

"Always keep it friend."
I cowardly say but for fear of
broken trust, i have to let him know.
We laugh and talk, and share alot,
feels good to have a "friend" again.

One week later,
It all comes to a sudden end.
Alot of broken trust, can't let me keep the "friend".
as i stand facing him, I hold back tears,
as I hate to let him know how bad it hurt.

"Do me a favour and don't come back."
Is all i manage to say to him.
He asks to explain, but i'm too hurt to listen.
with one final glance, I bid him farewell.
'Auf wiedershen "friend".'
I slam the door and start to cry.

No comments: