Friday, April 13, 2007

i broke a heart.

"Mama it's him! I finally found him."
I run to find mother to let her know,
that i finally found that perfect man
we sit and chatter excitedly, like kids
as this is indeed a reason to celebrate.

Right and i get along so well,
and soon become the envy of many.
The joy he causes me is soo undescribable,
and for sure i know i light up his world.

Months go by and soon the love,
all starts to mould, all fading too fast.
I still care but there's that one thing
that don't feel so right as it once used to.
I try so hard, but it wont come back.

I cry myself to sleep at night,
For the love is gone, i feel it no more.
Confession feels like death itself
but its just one of those things,
one way or another i gots to face it!

"I just dont love you no more."
I let him know before hastily
leaving him at the restaurant table.
Looking back at him, for a final goodbye,
All i see is a broken heart!
I hate to leave but i really must!

2 comments:

Dennis Matanda said...

This post ... I am wondering. Is this a male or female post? The person who writes this ... Ahhh! But I am confused. Such translucent writing!

Dennis Matanda said...

This post ... I am wondering. Is this a male or female post? The person who writes this ... Ahhh! But I am confused. Such translucent writing!